At GetGreen123, our staff has more than a century of accumulated experience in the short-term lending industry. We are the direct lender (or a Credit Access Bureau in Texas only), and not a lead-generation company. What does that mean? Simple: Our Specialists can help you obtain short-term, unsecured loans and lines of credit – because that’s our business. Other companies simply refer you to other lenders for a fee. At GetGreen123, we view you as a client and a person, not a number and a fee.
To help our clients with their financial difficulties as quickly and as affordably as possible – and to transparently present all their options in plain English. An educated customer is our best customer.
Who We Are
We are a direct lender with a staff of trained specialists who work hard to expedite your application. We currently operate or are pending licenses to operate in these states: Delaware, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin. In Texas, we will serve as a Credit Access Business (CAB) and will attempt to arrange a loan between you and an unaffiliated third-party lender. GetGreen123 will service the loan once it is issued.
Our Core Values
- Professional Service – We pride ourselves on the superior level of customer service we provide.
- Swift Action – We work with you to process your application quickly as we know that emergency cash can be time sensitive.
- Personal Respect – You might have suffered a setback, but we’re here to help, not judge.
- Financial Education – We strive to help you avoid future financial emergencies by providing advice on saving and spending money.
- Customer Loyalty – We truly value our returning customers by offering discounted rates and higher loan potential.
How GetGreen123 Works
GetGreen123 provides two different loan products to secure the funds you need depending on your state’s availability. An Installment loan is paid back over time, often between 5 and 18 months. The GetGreen123 loan option available in your state will be fully explained to you by our experienced Specialists, who will answer any question you might have. Feel free to contact us at any time.
Installment payments are generally Monthly, Semi-monthly, Bi-weekly or Weekly, and can vary by state and generally coincides with your pay dates. You can save money by making additional payments, or even paying off the loan early – because there’s no prepayment penalty.
A Line of Credit, or LOC, is an open-ended loan. You withdraw money up to an agreed-upon limit and time period. You are charged interest only on the amount you borrow. This is not a payday loan or title loan, which gives you a fixed amount of money all at once, and you immediately start making payments on the total balance.